BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Virtual Building Explorer for Mac??

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

Anyone knows when the mac version of VBE will be released?
7 REPLIES 7
Karl Ottenstein
Today:
http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=29913
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally, Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried unsuccessfully to install this on several macs. I get the same error during installation each time:

Warning!

No ArchiCAD 13 components found at location
Macintosh HD:Applications:Graphisoft:ArchiCAD 13.
Please click the Back button and select another ArchiCAD 13 folder.

Of course, the standard ArchiCAD installation exists here. This happened at work and at my machine at home. I have tried to download a couple times as well.
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
I got no problem with installation - VBE2.0 INT version on AC13 INT - MacOS 10.6 Polish.
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Karl Ottenstein
No problems installing on SL with 13.

Daniel, Is there any chance that you renamed the ArchiCAD.app or in some other way changed the content of your AC 13 folder? Maybe repair permissions if that's not it?

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Karl,

That was it. Application was renamed ArchiCAD 13. Changing the name back allows the installer to work.
Chazz
Enthusiast
Daniel wrote:
That was it. Application was renamed ArchiCAD 13. Changing the name back allows the installer to work.
Same issue for me (and probably lots of other folks). I noted it elsewhere.
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current