BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

www.digg.com, facebook, twitter, web 2.0

ares997
Contributor
Team we need to get out there and start virally infecting our industry with "buzz" which means that you, YES YOU. Need to get out there and start blogging, responding, reposting, twitt'ing, facebook'ing, writing your congressmen, your state architect, the GSA, the CIA, anyone out there you thinks they are BIM without Archicad...we need to get out there. There is at least enough people to get on the Digg Reel with a video, or Digg Nation with an Article, or wired.com with another article, or engadet. Come on put your boots on and start the snow ball.

Does this make sense? Can you understand what I am asking and why?

Rome wasn't built in a day, but it could have been designed in one with Archicad 13 and everyone in here.
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
5 REPLIES 5
Karl Ottenstein
Ares997,

If you were not anonymous, more people might pay attention to your posts.

But, seriously, don't you think that you - and others who you want to spread the word - should actually see and use 13 before claiming it is the best thing since sliced bread?

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Karl wrote:
Ares997,

[....]
But, seriously, don't you think that you - [...] - should actually see and use 13 before claiming it is the best thing since sliced bread?
Takes the fun out of it, that knowledge stuff.

IDEA: Let's start a large TW'd "ArchiCAD-13-is-good-luck" project for the fun of it and to exercise the TW functions in substantial or very large campus environments, such as would be found in a medical center in an urban environment. The medical and healthcare environments generally are raidly growing -- does anyone know they're still growing while the rest of the economy here is struggling? This kind of fun, perhaps mixed non-prototypical and prototypical project, could have all sorts of benefits for the AC community.
ares997
Contributor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjzUY5BzNkA
Archicad 25 (5005), Windows 11, AMD RYZEN 7 3900 (64 GB RAM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
i think you'll find that people are already out there doing it.
Anonymous
Not applicable
elizaara wrote:
How do I unlink my facebook and twitter? So I added the application that links my facebook and twitter so when I update my twitter status it updates my facebook status as well. I really wanna stop this though. How do I do that?
go to account settings > connections...

http://twitter.com/account/connections

& remove the facebook connection, that should fix it.
Learn and get certified!