Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

ARCHICAD AND THE ADD-ON MESS

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here we are at version13 with key add-ons still not shipped with the software, and (still) no place to monitor the progress as to when/ if these will ever be updated!
This should be a no brainer addition to GS website.
List Product and availability OR estimated shipping date

For AC11 I was so frustrated I created a Wiki page for just this
http://archicadwiki.com/TechNotes/AC11%20Add-ons%20%26%20Objects?highlight=(ArchiCAD\+11)
and now we hit 13 and we still have no idea when Google earth/ Goodies/ AUS Essential library et al will be available....! Can we use the old ones? So much is unknown.

Unfortunately for GS Apple's app store has significantly raised expectations as to what is possible...
6 REPLIES 6
Barry Kelly
Goodies, migration libraries, MEP, EcoDesigner and C4D dowloads can be found in the HELP menu under "Archicad 13 Downloads".

The AUS essentional library should be on the Arkiklub website but wasn't when I look last Friday.
I had heard it would come out a couple of weeks after V13 - so any day now?

Can't say about Google Earth as I don't use it.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Barry - interesting that I have to go to the users to find out such....what about the "goodies?" -or are they a default install....?
Chazz
Enthusiast
The term goodies has been dumped. look now under Help>Downloads which maybe makes sence. But none of it makes more sence than just includeing them in the install disk and putting them in a folder in the app directory called "extras"......
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current
Anonymous
Not applicable
excuse me for my cynicism

from AC11 to 12 GS Australia quietly dumped the Cadimage tools that they gave free to gold subscription users, and then rebranded the 'goodies' as 'AUSSIE goodies'*.....
..which were free all along to all AC users (aside from a risk disclaimer - but then that should apply to the whole software!)...and now we find (as we really already knew) they were not particularly "AUSSIE" either!! 😉

*-http://www.graphisoft.com.au/services/goodies/
Brett Brown
Advocate
Also no 64bit Objective yet and no International version of the Master Template
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Chazz
Enthusiast
Brett wrote:
and no International version of the Master Template
I spoke with Eric Bobrow last week and he said the int version of his Master Template is being worked on and will be out "soon"
Nattering nabob of negativism
2023 MBP M2 Max 32GM. MaxOS-Current