Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Archicad 13 + ArtLantis R version 1.2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know if you can still export to ArtLantis R from Archicad 13?

Otherwise I'll have to upgrade both at the same time.

Thanks in advance

J
10 REPLIES 10
Karl Ottenstein
Yes.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very Succinct!

thanks
Karl Ottenstein
🙂

I'm so verbose most of the time, I have to balance that with short answers once in a while. 😉

AC 13 is delivered with the export add-on for Artlantis 2 (R and Studio). The Artlantis 3 export add-on can be downloaded from artlantis.com Both add-ons can be loaded at the same time without problem.

Cheers,
Karl
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah…I was referring to the original ArtLantis R as opposed to ArtLantis Render 2.

Any support for that one?
Dennis Lee
Booster
Karl wrote:
🙂

I'm so verbose most of the time, I have to balance that with short answers once in a while. 😉

AC 13 is delivered with the export add-on for Artlantis 2 (R and Studio). The Artlantis 3 export add-on can be downloaded from artlantis.com Both add-ons can be loaded at the same time without problem.

Cheers,
Karl
BTW, the AC13 to ATL 3 export plug-in does not export cameras from ArchiCAD. Abvent is working on a fix... I think.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Karl Ottenstein
Joel.esson wrote:
Ah…I was referring to the original ArtLantis R as opposed to ArtLantis Render 2.

Any support for that one?
Ah, version 1.2. I don't know of an export from 13.

AC 12 can save to Artlantis 1.2, 2 or 3.

AFAIK, AC 13 can only save to 2 or 3.

You can ask here:
http://www.artlantis.com/index.php?page=support/forum/liste&fid=atl_import_us

if Abvent plans to offer a 1.2 export plugin.

Karl
Karl Ottenstein
If you have to upgrade, I just got an email advert that says that for a limited time Artlantis 1 users can upgrade to 3 for the same price as Artlantis 2 users. This one reseller quotes that as US$390 for Render 1 to Render 3.

Karl
Anonymous
Not applicable
That's a good deal! I'll get on to our resellers to see if they are aware of the deal.

Any chance you could forward me the email from your reseller?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, Ive started a new thread here:

http://www.artlantis.com/archicad-13-to-artlantis_f-atl_import_us-1450.html

I'll post any results here, in case anyone else needs to know.

Cheers

J