Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

V13 and publishing properties

Anonymous
Not applicable
under previous versions when we used the navigator to publish a set of drawings we could have the publisher set tag highlighted, select the files we wanted to publish, then click on the tag for publisher sets and select publishing properties which would then allow us to browse and select location. When we accepted location we could simply click on publish and the the items selected "selected items" would not alter. now this option is not on the same window box and when you hit the little arrow on the right go to a new window which then allows you to select publishing properties, you have to go back again to the previous dialogue window because everything is now selected... don't hit button... publish!!!! in the diaglogue window as every page is published. you need to go back to the previous window and publish from that window

or is there something I am missing

thankyou Greg
3 REPLIES 3
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
In AC13 this is slightly different.
Click the button marked on the attached screenshot. That will take you one level up where all Publisher Sets are listed.
Select the Set there and click Publishing Properties.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've noticed this and do not like it at all, just my opinion..

big thumbs down...
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Steven wrote:
I've noticed this and do not like it at all, just my opinion..

big thumbs down...

Agreed. Not very intuitive.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27