BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Wink

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm pleased to see GS working hard to fix important issues.

I'm confident that they will fix this tiny one.

😉
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ouch!
Barry Kelly
Olivier wrote:
I'm pleased to see GS working hard to fix important issues.
Just like the Tic Tac Toe game hidden in the Armchair_01 object mentioned in another post.

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=157313&highlight=armchair#157313

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
How about giving back the UNICODE to the GDL scripts?
(Last version that had this was 10, but the last 1or2 updates)

Now it is impossible to write inside GDL texts using the fontscript that is different to the one set in FontScriptCode.
There was a tread about the square (2) symbol inside the zone stamp some time ago...Same for "fi" - slashed "o" - used rather ferquently - while being on nonWestern FontScriptCode.
Repeating: it worked til last or last but one update for ver 10...and does not since then ;-(

Best Regards,
Piotr
ztaskai
Graphisoft Alumni
Graphisoft Alumni
Hi guys,

As you can guess, not the same people are fixing the Wiki articles, the library and the GDL language itself - not to mention the GDL Manual... We are working on all above areas with different resources and different priorities.

A note about Unicode characters: you are right with the problem of the editor interface. You have to see on the other hand that AC10 gave the possibility of creating actual Unicode GSM objects using ANY Unicode character. From AC13 on, you can have Unicode old-style listing definition files, too. All these efforts are made to create a character-encoding independent library platform. Naturally, this goal hasn't been met by AC13.

Regards,
Zsolt
Zsolt Táskai
ArchiCAD Development - GDL Team
AC13, AC14 and upwards...
Learn and get certified!