Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Australian essential library for version 13

Barry Kelly
For all those Ausies with select agreements the Aus Essential library for verion 13 is up on the Arkiklub website.
Just to let you know in case you weren't aware.
Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
And I wonder when GS Australia were going to tell us this. Now that I have the Aus Essential Library it might be time to cancel my select agreement. Let just say "I'm not happy Jan" with the running of GS Australia.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just downloaded the Australia Essential Lib. for AC13.

It has been rushed as this is evident in the following as it was promised to us two weeks after the launch of AC13.

There are still double library parts (dining table 06 12 13 and dining table 06 13, dining table & chairs 13 and table & chairs 13) just to name a few.

Also there are a few bugs with some of the library parts.
Logic of library parts and folder location still needs work, each release of this essential library I find the location of certain library parts keep moving from folder to folder. Please spend time some time regarding this matter instead of placing them anywhere.

Example the library part "Cabinet" is now in 3/AU Macros 13/Furniture Macros 13, it has a bug as well as it freezes the computer 3 out 3 attempts to select it, where logic would be 1/1.1 AU Furnishing 13/Kitchen 13/Cupboards 13.

Its just frustrating sometimes. Its like getting a brand new Ferrari but without the wheels. You can sit in it, even start it, but you can't go anywhere.
Anonymous
Not applicable
anyone getting this issue (which causes a crash) when trying to use the vanity from the essentials 13 library?? my PC has more then enough memory avail
vanity13.JPG
Anonymous
Not applicable
also, STILL no bifold window
and STILL no OXXXXO stacker doors

Anonymous
Not applicable
GeNOS,

I have tried the lib. part you mention and I am unable to get the error message shown in your screen capture, as the 3 machine I have spent today test AC13 and the Aust. Essential library simple crashes the computers, both with the library loaded locally and networked.

I've proposed that we stay on AC12 until a new release/upgrade is available. The Aust. Essential Library forms a large part of our favorites, so it looks like AC13 is going to sit on the shelf in the office until them. Grrr
Eduardo Rolon
whyinsure posts above are Spam.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Thanks for the notice.
Banned him/her, deleted the posts.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy