BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

BIM working drawings, look, layout, design and feel

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in the early stages of writing a book on the subject of working drawings from a creative/artistic/graphical perspective. I am wanting to explore how various firms have or have not successfully integrated their logo and their approach to architecture in their working drawings, the content, layout, title block design, logo integration, etc.

I am asking anyone and everyone to submit to me pdf examples of working drawings - and a small architectural set would be ideal (covers to schedules to 3-d integrated images/sections). I also appreciate any commentary with the submissions. all materials collected will get proper credit if used.

thanks,
van
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dave Sanders appears to be generous with his documents. And it sounds like they're worth seeing too.
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you for the link to David Sanders... a great start!!
my impetus for this book endeavor is directly related to my current employment. Shortly after starting work, ownership expanded and the name and logo underwent a transformation. A graphic design firm was hired and a series of logos depicting letterhead/business cards/envelopes were presented. the firm voted and a winner emerged. however, despite my inquiry into "other" forms and documents such as our drawings and their design, our most visual and often representative document (the CD) was omitted from consideration. thus, we currently have approx 3 different versions of schematic titles and 3 slightly different title blocks for CD's. Is it important how the working drawing looks? how critical is a schematic design title and border?
Learn and get certified!