BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Missing teamwork menu AC13

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a growing hunch I'm being dumb....

The Teamwork menu is missing. Even on the blank, default AC13 template,

The teamwork tools are greyed out (they show a balloon with an 'x' in them)
Menu items under teamwork are absent in the workspace manager (menus)
Uninstalled, re-installed (as administrator), re-started etc

BIM server has been installed on our CAD server
BIM manager installed on my machine (Vista)

Running out of ideas other than prevailing stupidity. I'm almost certain the answer will humiliate me. Oh well.

Help?
5 REPLIES 5
Eduardo Rolon
Check your work environment settings, you might have a previous version W/E running that does not have the TW menu.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
Checked environment settings already-

Even using default 'Standard' AC13 environment, tw menu is still missing. Also when navigating all menus in alphabetical order in the environment Manager the teamwork menu heading is there but there are no items below it, only dividers.
?
Karl Ottenstein
If you are using the standard WE and the TW menu is not enabled, then it sounds like you are running in demo mode, which prohibits TW, saving, etc.??

(BIM Server being installed, or not, running, or not, has no effect on whether the menu will be present.)

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Not in demo mode. Saving just fine.
Wibukey updated and running
Works fine on other machines (have not checked all of them though)...
...Aw look a that! Tried the Standard workspace AGAIN and now look who's come back! (I swear I'm not making this up ...Nurse!)
Ok now let's see if it shows up the in the environment editor so I can add it to my workspace...
Nope. same problem. Well at least I'm closer.
I'll try to amend the standard profile with my individual preferences - other than command layout shcemes and see if that works....

Done. We're back.

For posterity - Beware of importing your old v12 workspace into v13 wholesale.
Karl Ottenstein
Angry wrote:
Ok now let's see if it shows up the in the environment editor so I can add it to my workspace...
Nope. same problem. Well at least I'm closer.
Glad you're getting there. 😉 Are you sure you are customizing your menus properly? Check the attached screenshot. You should display "All menus in alphabetical order" on the left, as shown - and see Teamwork there, which you can drag into your customized menus on the right...

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!