BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Bug Archicad 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

i need help, i have a bug in archicad 13, check video link please.

Video archicad 13 bug Zip 800k File

in all levels drawing i don't have the line who helps for translation, copy etc...

but i have it in working sheet

thanks for help
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi ab6nix,

The 'rubberband' disappearing can be caused by a graphics card driver problem. Are you running the latest video drivers? You should also try restarting the machine as well as this sometimes clears it.

There are couple more threads from people with a similar problem which may help -

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?p=157779

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=17660

Let us know if you find a solution!
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
You can also try to set the Hardware Acceleration to Off in the Work Environment Dialog if the graphics card driver update does not resolve it.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Nvidia driver (Quadro FX570)

i have set 2D Hardware Acceleration off and it seems good

thx
Steve Masey
Participant
We too have frequently seen this issue with the on-screen display "rubberband" items.

Until recently we put it down to a driver issue with the Nvidia 9800GT graphics card/driver, as the issue didn't occur on our other machine running the ATI Radeon graphics card.

However, we recently changed from using a Microsoft mouse to a Logitech one on the PC running the ATI Radeon card, and within minutes the "rubberband feedback not displaying" issue appeared.

The only changes made to this machine were the addition of the Logitech mouse, and installation of the Setpoint software.

Upon uninstalling or simply closing the new Setpoint software the rubberband issue disappeared. Fortunately the Logitech mouse works fine without Setpoint installed, and we no longer see the display issue at all.

However on the older machine with an MX Revolution mouse, we require the Setpoint software in order to use the middle mouse button as "middle mouse" in ArchiCAD. Even on this machine when we close or uninstall Setpoint, the rubberband box displays normally all the time.

If the rubberband feedback display disappears, rather than close ArchiCAD, we simply open one of the layout sheets, and then the display Assue is corrected back upon returning to the plan view window..

Are any ther users with this problem also using Logitech's Setpint software? If so, perhaps its a starting point for GS to sort out this issue.
Regards, Steve Masey | Architectural Designer | Whangaparaoa New Zealand
Archicad 10 - 27 NZE | Win11. Pro | AMD Ryzen 9 3900x X570 | Nvidia RTX2060Super 8GB | 32GB RAM | too many SSDs....
Arcadia
Booster
I had issues with the setpoint software that was affecting zooming. Fortunately I have a logitech g9 mouse which has the ability to store its various setting on the mouse itself (ie different levels of sensitivity, button use) so now I can uninstall the setpoint software and still have the mouse set up the way I want it.
V12-V27, PC: Ryzen 9 3950X, 64g RAM, RTX5000, Win 11
Learn and get certified!