Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

piranesi 5.1

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi all :
I download piranesi 5.1 (demo)
alot of material and affect not appear and show me error
it from piranesi or from my system thank
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
You should generally post questions on Piranesi in the Piranesi forum here:

http://www.informatixsoftware.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

The demo version does not include the full style library of materials, cutouts, brushes, etc. That is a separate 1.1 GB (!) of content that you only get with the purchased version.

But, after you download the trial version of the program itself from here:
http://www.piranesi.co.uk/trial/trial_home.asp

you should find that all styles required for the Whistlestop Tour and the Quickstart Tutorial are present in your Piranesi installation folder.

Under Applications (Mac) or Program Files (Win) > Piranesi 5.1 you should see a folder called Quick Start. Inside of it is a PDF called Quick Start as well as the associated epix file and textures.

If the Quick Start styles do not show up in Piranesi inside the Style Manager (Window > Show Style Manager)... then use the menu:

Style > Library > Open

(or right click inside the left panel of the Style Library window) and browse to the Whistlestop (and then Quick Start) folders and you will see an xml file in each. Open that. The Style Manager will then have the styles loaded for you to use for that tutorial.

Or, you can follow the directions in the PDF and use the Style Selector.

The PDF files for the two tutorials have all of the instructions...nothing can be skipped, as Piranesi is not like any other program.

Have fun.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you .... you are great member in this form