BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

problems

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello this is Cameron and Tray from Foreman High School and a few days ago we downloaded an archicad and library update and now we have been having problems getting the software back up and here is the message we get when we try to start up the program

at the top it says ArchiCAD.exe - Entry point not found then a red x on the side and the message says the procedure entry point /EEEvaluate2@ExspreesoinEvaluator@@QAEFPADPAPAD1PAVGdlValueRecord@@PAVUnistring@GS@@@p6GN1JJJPAF@Z@Z
could not be found

we would highly appreciate if you could send a reply to tell us what might be the problem
5 REPLIES 5
Erika Epstein
Booster
Hi Cameron & Tray,
I'm not sure what happened, but a few questions.
Which version of archicad are you using?
Which operating system are you on? Please be specific some time it matters for example if you are on mac, are you on Leopard or Snow leopard?
Which update did you download and install?

Are you on a network? If yes did you have administrative permission?

All those questions and yet if it were me, I would first uninstall Archicad, reboot and then install in anew.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a BIG problem and please help me as fast as you can.When I had ArchiCAD 12 I could work in 2D,but as soon as I pressed the button to get a view in 3D the program was closing and it reported a bug.
Now,in v.13 is the same thing,but in 3D view is not closing the program but it gives me a black screen.

I have Lenovo (laptop) 3000 N200, 1.66 Ghz Core 2 Duo,2GB RAM,Mobile Intel(R) GMA X3100 512 MB graphic card
Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't know of this particular problem but maybe you can start investigating your graphic card performance.
View > 3D View Mode > 3D Windows Settings > 3D Engine : turn off OpenGL and try Internal Engine and see if you can enter the 3D window...
Anonymous
Not applicable
"Joeri" wrote:
I don't know of this particular problem but maybe you can start investigating your graphic card performance.
View > 3D View Mode > 3D Windows Settings > 3D Engine : turn off OpenGL and try Internal Engine and see if you can enter the 3D window...

Thanks a lot.You saved my life
Anonymous
Not applicable
Arch_Madness wrote:
Thanks a lot.You saved my life

A life without OpenGL is no life
It's like living just on water and bread...
I think most of the GMA (on board) graphic cards will not be capable of running AC efficiently / in OpenGL mode. Anyhow as a student you don't need professional hardware to do the job : even 'cheap' laptops with NVidea graphic card and Vista Home Premium can be sufficient for you as a student...
Learn and get certified!