Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

Please help with files from AC13C to AC12EDU

Anonymous
Not applicable
hey, I have kinda a vast problem.

I started to work at a schoolproject, in a version my dad uses, which is AC 13 Commercial.

At school, so have they the AC 12 EDU version, so I saved the file in AC13 for AC12.

But, when I open the file at school, so are all the library parts missing, windows, doors and other objects (textures and materials are still there).

I tried to move the library with the file, and add it to AC at school, but no success.

I got a error message, saying that there are a missing add-on. Named Structural Property.

What I get is holes in the walls, where windows and doors should be, but walls, slabs, meshes and roofs works perfectly fine however...

I feel that I'm missing something, but I dunno what. Anyone?
I really would be thankful if anyone could help me.
2 REPLIES 2
Dwight
Newcomer
Archicad Educational versions are incompatible with Archicad Commercial versions.
Dwight Atkinson
Eduardo Rolon
Actually AC Edu will open AC Comercial and it will change the file to Educational if you save it.

The problem here is that you have to relink your library. In AC13 you were using the AC13 library, when you saved to AC12 the file is looking for the AC12 library. After opening the file you should get a window with a Library Loading report where you can relink the library to AC12.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum

Back to Forum

Read the latest accepted solutions!

Accepted Solutions

Start a new conversation!