BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

OBJECTIVE TOOL

Anonymous
Not applicable
DEAR ALL,

HOW CAN I INSTALL THE OBJECTIVE!!!WHAT IS THE SITE FOR THIS!!!

THANKS ALL,
9 REPLIES 9
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
sumayyeh wrote:
HOW CAN I INSTALL THE OBJECTIVE!!!WHAT IS THE SITE FOR THIS!!!
The products site is at http://www.encina.co.uk/objective.html
You can download the software at: http://www.encina.co.uk/sw-download.html

An installation guide is available on the download page - see the PDF to the right of the download links. There is also a link on that page to request a registration code for a 30-day trial.

Click the appropriate download for your version of ArchiCAD and platform. Open the downloaded file. There is a reference manual inside (PDF) that will take you the rest of the way using the software.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
I WONDER HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECIEVE MY REGISTRATION CODE FOR THE TRIAL PERIOD!!!
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
sumayyeh wrote:
I WONDER HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECIEVE MY REGISTRATION CODE FOR THE TRIAL PERIOD!!!
I've looked into our records, and you haven't received a trial license code because you've applied for a Not-For-Resale (NFR) license. This type of license is intended for resellers or distributors, and is not issued automatically on application (the details have to be validated).

You want a trial license: http://www.encina.co.uk/demo_request.html

Also, check the dongle serial number you entered - it was was flagged up as invalid. Are you using an educational license? If so, you don't need a registration code. Any other questions about Encina's software can be entered here: http://www.encina.co.uk/contact.html
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am beginner in using the archicad.i have used the archicad for my previous project in the university.The problem is that no body or rarely people is using the archicad in uae.and that`s why I feel lost!!i got the cd from a friend from other country and when I open the archicad it is written team work I think this is what u mean!!!and when I wanted to use one of the objective tool ,it asked me for the registration code!!and the serial number I got it from down of that page!!!i

U believe that I can`t install the objective tool ,,,I don`t want to use the demo bcz I can`t save!!!!

What do u advise me !!!!please I need help .If I can`t install it so what is the alternative of this !!!how can I do the twisted cube in archicad considering that I am using archicad 10 , and I don`t use GDL.

Thank u really for ur help!!
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
sumayyeh wrote:
i got the cd from a friend from other country
Your friend has sent you a cracked version of ArchiCAD. The dongle-checking mechanism has been modified so you can use it without one, which breaks the license conditions. You need to speak to an ArchiCAD reseller to obtain a real license first.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
so i think that it`s better to download archicad for education from graphisoft.com again...am i right!!!
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
sumayyeh wrote:
so i think that it`s better to download archicad for education from graphisoft.com again...am i right!!!
If you are a student, then yes - definitely. You will also be able to use many add-ons (including OBJECTiVE) for free.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Anonymous
Not applicable
i appreciate ur help,,,,

i am trying now to dowload archicad 13 for education..and i got the serial number for 30 days ...
if i download can i save or it is just for trial!!!and do i need to uninstall my archicad 10 to install the objective!!!
Ralph Wessel
Mentor
sumayyeh wrote:
i am trying now to dowload archicad 13 for education..and i got the serial number for 30 days ...
if i download can i save or it is just for trial!!!and do i need to uninstall my archicad 10 to install the objective!!!
You don't need to uninstall ArchiCAD 10, although you should dispose of it if it's an illegal copy.

The educational version allows saving and printing. I think the primary limitation is that the files can't be opened in the commercial version.
Ralph Wessel BArch
Learn and get certified!