BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Stairs not showing properly in plan view

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

for some reason, stairs are shown without tread lines in plan view. I was able to create stairs and after some time spent modeling, tread lines dissipated. Also, any stairs I create from this point would be shown without them. I am relatively new to ArchiCAD (version 12), so I would appreciate if someone can help me with this.
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Try to load librarie with that stairs.../i mean folder in which are placed these stairs or objects/

thats fundamental stuff in archicad.
Every library part that u want to use with archicad must be loaded via File - Libraries and objects ...

If u r new, try to read some manual ... download tutorial movies from GS site

i hope that this one will help ! If not, write again and we will find solution !
Anonymous
Not applicable
NeckoFromSarajevo wrote:
Try to load librarie with that stairs.../i mean folder in which are placed these stairs or objects/

Every library part that u want to use with archicad must be loaded via File - Libraries and objects ...

i hope that this one will help ! If not, write again and we will find solution !
I tried that and also loading the stairs via object tool, and they still come without tread lines. Is there any other way or is there an option that would fix it? I tried all the options that are there when editing stairs but still nothing. Usput, hvala na pomoci! (ako mozes bolje objasniti na maternjem jeziku, ela slobodno)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is it because of Scale Sensitive in the Setting ?
Have you guys checked ?

Cheers
Anonymous
Not applicable
mitar01 wrote:
NeckoFromSarajevo wrote:

I tried that and also loading the stairs via object tool, and they still come without tread lines. Is there any other way or is there an option that would fix it? I tried all the options that are there when editing stairs but still nothing. Usput, hvala na pomoci! (ako mozes bolje objasniti na maternjem jeziku, ela slobodno)

ok, i cant recreate your problem on my AC, so plz can u send your stairs (gsm file to my email: necko77@gmail.com)

Plz can u try this...if u r using windows, hold alt and with your left mouse button press File and there you will see command :New and reset all
press it and your AC will be return to fabric enviroment !
Then try !
(before this u can backup your archicad enviroment)
go to Options - work envirnoment !

Now on Or language :

Nisam uspio da na svomm archicad-u napravim tvoj problem. volio bih da mi posaljes te stepenice da vidim da li ce kod mene da rade.
Mozes takodje i da resetujes archicad i da ga vratis na fabricke postavke i tako ces biti siguran da ti nije do archicad-a
Prije nego ga resetujes mozes i da spasis trenutni izgled i postavke archicad a na sljedeci nacin. Otidji sa misem na Options i tamo imas working envirnoments...tu mozes da kliknes na export i da snimis trenutni izgled i postavke archicad i da ga ponovo poslje ucitas. Tako ces biti siguran da ti nije do AC-a.
Resetujes archicad tako sto drzis ALT tipku i dok je drzis pritisnes ljevim dugmetom misa na fajl i tamo ce ti se pojaviti nova naredba :New and reset all. To klikni i resetovace ti se ac i onda probaj da ucitas te stepenice. Vrlo je moguce da ti se to desava radi scale sensetivity-a stepenica. Tipa da si ti namjestio stepenice da ti pri razmejri manjoj ili jednakoj 100 pokazuje samo dimenzije stepenice bez gazista ali kod mene uvijek pokazuje gazista tako da si ti negdje nesto uradio probaj sa resetom
chujemo se i javi da li radi
Anonymous
Not applicable
I got it to work. It is because when I created the stairs i was working in 1/8" = 1' - 0" scale but then I switched to 1/16". Thanks for you help. Pozdrav!!
Learn and get certified!