Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 13 Hotfix now available!

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Talkers,

ArchiCAD 13 Hotfix-2 (build3235) is now available. The name is Hotfix-2, but this is the first hotfix generally available. Please make sure to read the release notes:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC13-3000to3235-ReleaseNotes.html
This Hotfix will update ArchiCAD, the BIM Server, the BIM Server Manager, and all ArchiCAD components, like MEP Modeler, EcoDesigner, C4D Add-On, and the goodie tools.

Teamwork users: Make sure that the BIM Server and all the ArchiCAD clients are updated at the same time!
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
19 REPLIES 19
Brett Brown
Advocate
So the "Update Archicad" in the help menu is obsolete now? Mine is saying "up-to-date" build 3000.

But in the release notes of this hotfix it updates all Language Versions.

So we have to download the Hotfix from the release notes link now?
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
aahatimo
Newcomer
brett,
it may be there is not a localized version.
worked for me w/ us version via help menu, but was not automatic when i opened ac13.
edit: i do get the same version when i click on update from release notes though.
tim hanagan
aaha! design studio durango, co
27" retina 5k iMac 4ghz i7 os 10.13.6 m395x 4 mb, 32gb ram, 512 gb ssd ac 22 current
15" retina mbp 2.6ghz 1mb 16gb ac 22 current[/size]
Ben Cohen
Enthusiast
Hi Greg

I am having trouble updating my BIM Server. Its installed on a separate drive (not on C:), the hotfix cannot find it, but even if i redirect to the installed directory E:\Program Files\Graphisoft\BIM Server\TeamworkServer the installer cannot find the BIM server. This is rather urgent as I have already updated a few of the client machines....

Thanks
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
Archicad (Latest Version) aus
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Ben Cohen
Enthusiast
never mind, found the BIM server - all good
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
Archicad (Latest Version) aus
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Brett,

Hotfix has been not verified for NZE version of ArchiCAD yet. We are adding localized versions as QC progresses. Expect NZE later this week/early next week.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
Brett Brown
Advocate
Thanks Gergely
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ever since our hotfix, we have been having issues with accessing the bim server libraries. We are unable to upload any new libraries, and while in a project, cannot attach any library at all. Through Archicad, no library on the bim server is visible, while on bim server manager all libraries can be seen.

We have tried reinstalling the bim server software to no avail.
We are all on intel macs running the latest snow leopard builds. The server is running on a dell machine.

Any ideas on how we can fix this?
mdaltezza wrote:
Ever since our hotfix, we have been having issues with accessing the bim server[...]

Did You update the Bim Server? (the same update patch does that)

Best Regards,
Piotr
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, everything is updated. If it were not, we would not be able to connect to it at all. We have further tested it on the single PC we have in the office. The PC is able to see all the libraries on the server. So it seems a mixed environment is not allowed with the new hotfix. Can anyone else confirm this?
Piotr wrote:
mdaltezza wrote:
Ever since our hotfix, we have been having issues with accessing the bim server[...]

Did You update the Bim Server? (the same update patch does that)

Best Regards,
Piotr