Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ArchiCAD 13 Hotfix now available!

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Talkers,

ArchiCAD 13 Hotfix-2 (build3235) is now available. The name is Hotfix-2, but this is the first hotfix generally available. Please make sure to read the release notes:
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC13-3000to3235-ReleaseNotes.html
This Hotfix will update ArchiCAD, the BIM Server, the BIM Server Manager, and all ArchiCAD components, like MEP Modeler, EcoDesigner, C4D Add-On, and the goodie tools.

Teamwork users: Make sure that the BIM Server and all the ArchiCAD clients are updated at the same time!
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
19 REPLIES 19
andrewzarb
Booster
I'm using the hotfixed AC13 on Mac OS X 10.5 and I cannot upload any libraries to the BIM server and when I create a Teamwork file no BIM server libraries are created.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ben wrote:
Hi Greg

I am having trouble updating my BIM Server. Its installed on a separate drive (not on C:), the hotfix cannot find it, but even if i redirect to the installed directory E:\Program Files\Graphisoft\BIM Server\TeamworkServer the installer cannot find the BIM server. This is rather urgent as I have already updated a few of the client machines....

Thanks
Ben (or anyone else), care to share how you were able to resolve this issue? Since the next post says you got it. I am just now dealing with this issue with our BIM Server located on a 64-bit Windows 7 server. It's located on the C: of the server but still says not found even after I locate the right directory being C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\BIM Server\TeamworkServer.

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I hope this helps. As for the Library issue, I have just found out that the IP address of the server allows me access to the BIM Server Libraries.

Another test would be to create the Teamwork Link File on the server side and using that file to connect on the desktop archicads.

Good luck!
Ben Cohen
Enthusiast
ksymons19 wrote:
Ben (or anyone else), care to share how you were able to resolve this issue? Since the next post says you got it. I am just now dealing with this issue with our BIM Server located on a 64-bit Windows 7 server. It's located on the C: of the server but still says not found even after I locate the right directory being C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\BIM Server\TeamworkServer.
Thanks!
We had been having trouble with the box the BIM server is on, I just had to reboot and it worked. I dont think that machine had been rebooted since the BIM server was first installed on it.
Ben Cohen
Mac and PC
Archicad (Latest Version) aus
www.4DLibrary.com.au
Anonymous
Not applicable
gkmethy wrote:
Dear Talkers,

ArchiCAD 13 Hotfix-2 (build3235) is now available. The name is Hotfix-2, but this is the first hotfix generally available.
Attached is my ArchiCAD build information. Can anyone tell me if I need to update? It keeps on saying I'm not up to date, but when I download and go to install, it cannot find ArchiCAD for some reason. From what I can tell, I already have installed this update previously (one of the few countries to get it early), and the message telling me I'm not up to date is erroneous...
Karl Ottenstein
You must have modified something about your AC program folder, whether renaming the application/exe, moving it somewhere else...or?

If not obvious what is non-standard, you might have to re-install.
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry, confusion on my part!

The trouble I am having is with the new library update (3479.147). I download the file and go to install it, and it says it cannot find the AC13 library, so I manually browse to find it, and it still will not work.
Anonymous
Not applicable
As you can see, I have everything located where it should....
finder.jpg
Stress Co_
Advisor
Karl wrote:
You must have modified something about your AC program folder, whether renaming the application/exe, moving it somewhere else...or?
Looks like you added "13" to the "Archicad" application (so you could differentiate it from other versions in the doc??). Rename it "Archicad" and it should work.
Marc Corney, Architect
Red Canoe Architecture, P. A.

Mac OS 10.15.7 (Catalina) //// Mac OS 14.2.1 (Sonoma)
Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9 //// Apple M2 Max
Memory: 48 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 //// 32 GB
Graphics: Radeon Pro 580X 8GB //// 12C CPU, 30C GPU
ArchiCAD 25 (5010 USA Full) //// ArchiCAD 27 (4030 USA Full)
Anonymous
Not applicable
AH HA!

Thanks