Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Copying Window (or Door) Marker Settings to other Windows

Anonymous
Not applicable
Aloha,
Please let me know if there is a way to copy window (or door) marker settings from one window to another without changing the other settings of the other windows (such as size and style of window). I need to universally change the markers for a couple of project and it would be great not to have to change the markers one window and door at a time.
Thank you,
John
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi John,

Have you tried just selecting all the windows you want to edit at the same time, then opening the settings dialog and editing the marker settings? Only the modified parameters should change, leaving the other parameters as they were. 'Find and select' might be useful to help select only the specific windows you need.

Hope that helps.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Aloha Peter,
I will give that a try. I had given up on that method a couple of years ago when trying this technique changed parameters other than just the marker settings.
Thanks for the tip.
Aloha,
John
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
or You can think of Favourite.
Set one Favourite setting for your door/window and apply to them in your drawings.
This way will save you lots of time later.

cheers