Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

help me..! error instal archicad 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
after install ArchiCAD 13, I want to run out and then this error, no one else can help me? Text error as below:

Problem: ArchiCAD could not be launched because the following add-ons are
missing:
Interactive Schedule
Startup
MEP Modeler

In order for ArchiCAD to start, these add-ons must be placed in this folder:
C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 13\Add-Ons

error.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Karl Ottenstein
How are you installing - From a purchased DVD? Download (if so, which version and from where)?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Solution
Karl Ottenstein
How are you installing - From a purchased DVD? Download (if so, which version and from where)?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
i install from download version
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Where did you download that version?
From graphisoft.com or myarchicad.com?
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Laszlo,

I have the same problem with a hungarian version of ac13. I downloaded it today from myarchicad.com. It's an education version.
All the 'missing' extensions exists in the add-ons (kiegészítők) folder.
In time order I tried to do the following steps
- copy the .apx files from subfolders into the container (kiegészítők) folder
- copy the .apx files from subfolders into the add-ons folder
- reinstall the ac13
- remove the ac13, delete everything, download again, and install again
- install on an other computer

The result the same...
On my PC the OS is Windows XP Professional English version with all the SPs and patches. I have an installed and working instance of ac12, and ac11 on my computer.

Thanks for help!
Pepe
ac13startupproblem.jpg
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
I have an idea.
It may be because of the English operating system.
The folder name Kiegészítő has an ő character in it.
Maybe the English operating system does not recognize this character. You can see on the Error message that it displays it with another, similar character (with a wavy accent on top of the letter o).
I would try to set all the localization and language settings to Hungarian in your operating system, then reinstall and see if that helps. After you set those settings correctly, the folder Kiegészítő should be displayed with the correct character.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm afraid, there should be another cause of the problem, since the same problem occured in an english version of ac13 mentioned in the opening post of this topic.
Anyway, on one hand, I tried to copy all the problematic add-ons into the add-ons folder, which ac uses for non-hungarian extensions, but it didn't help.
On the other hand, if it was the root cause, then all the other add-ons in this folder should have caused the same problem.
Both the topic opener user, and me had problem with the same three add-ons, so I think the problem should be related to those.

Could you check it somehow?

Thank you very much!
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Did you try my suggestion?
It could work.
How can you say it doesn't work until you try it?

The other person at the beginning of this thread:
I just banned him for posting spam links in his signature.
Also, he said he installed the download version, which can mean either the trial version or some pirated version from some other site.
Are you using the legal version of the program?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear Laszlo,

happy new year, and thank you very much for trying to help me!

You know, I'm not that type, who just asks, and waits for the miracle...
As I mentioned formerly, I tried a lot of other thing before asking.
Of course, I tried your suggestion as well! Unfortunately it didn't work.
I went further, and I installed the AC13 on a borrowed PC with hungarian Windows 7, and it works!
So, on one hand, you are right, the problem probably roots in the language collision, but on the other hand, I still can't solve the original problem: using AC13 on our own computer, with english XP, as we used the ac10, ac11, ac12 in the past years.

The answer to your other question: yes, it's a legal copy! All of the softwares, including OS are legal on our PC!
The AC13, as I also mentioned in my first post, is an education licensed version, which I downloaded from myarchicad.com, and installed with a unique serial number, which belongs to my wife, who is an architect student working on her diploma. Her partner in the student program is CAD Studio (Panyi Peter).

Regards,
pepicsek
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hi Pepicsek,
Glad you got the legal version. We do not like to help people with pirated copies. It is just not fair.

So the situation is not too clear, but may be language-related. I would suggest you report this to your local reseller because at this point I do not really have other suggestions. See, I have and English Vista and I have no such problems with Hungarian version on my computer.
I am not suggesting you to try to reinstall the operating system, because it is a bug task and may or may not help.
Sorry I cannot be much further help.