BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

What is this ArchiGraphic BUG Application.

DaveOlufs
Participant
This application has shown up twice today voiding out about 15 minutes worth of work each time. Where did this come from? I've never seen it until I downloaded and installed the latest upgrades today.

All I want to do is work unimpeded without some crazy application crashing my ArchiCAD work. How do I get rid of it?

Please GraphiSOFT if you're going to provide updates, don't go backwards. What was a very stable BIM or CAD program has turned into a problem.

Please advise.
Dave Olufs
Just 4 Measure, Ltd

iMac Pro 3.2GHz Quad, 32GB, OSX 10.13.6, AC-5, 6, 6.5, 7, stopped for a few years--started again with 12 thru 17, 18 or 19 didn't work, then 20, 21, now skipped to 23. Started in 1976 hand-drafting ink on mylar...
2 REPLIES 2
Karl Ottenstein
Can you clarify Dave? I've never heard of "ArchiGraphic" anything. Using Spotlight, there is no ArchiGraphic anything on my Mac ... can you locate this on yours and give some more information about it - where it is stored, do a cmd-I on it and read off the Version information, etc?
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
DaveOlufs
Participant
Karl,

Thanks for the response... It recognized some type of conflict in my drawing and wanted to show me. Then it crashed ArchiCAD. I've been in a panic ever since and luckily, have not been able to replicate the actions. When it happens again, I'll send it to you.

Thanks again and Happy New Year!
Dave Olufs
Just 4 Measure, Ltd

iMac Pro 3.2GHz Quad, 32GB, OSX 10.13.6, AC-5, 6, 6.5, 7, stopped for a few years--started again with 12 thru 17, 18 or 19 didn't work, then 20, 21, now skipped to 23. Started in 1976 hand-drafting ink on mylar...
Learn and get certified!