BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

archicad 13 very interesting problem pls help

Anonymous
Not applicable
as you see in the picture when i try to edit the slab some trace problems occurs. when i first try to move Mouse there is no problem but when i move the Mouse for a second time, the trace of the first Mouse move stays on the screen. Until i zoom out or zoom in trace stil stays on the screen. This very irritating. I removed and reinstalled archicad over and over but problem stil goes on. Pls help
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
And also there is one more problem. When i select something normally it is highlighted with a green hatch and black dots on the corners. But when i zoom in or zoom out, those dots and green hatch disappears and there is only green lines remain as you can see in the Picture. İ never experienced these problems in archicad 12. I cant use archicad 13 like this so really i need your help over here.
Anonymous
Not applicable
and a new problem over here. As you can see in the Picture again.when i use marquee tool. Its trace remains in the screen over and over. And not even one square. At least 4 differents square traces remains on the screen. I get more problems with every minute i use archicad 13. I am really getting crazy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi,
What is your computer configuration? It could be your Graphic Card problem.
Maybe your computer is not "strong" enough.

Also, please add your signature at the bottom of your thread, such as your version of ArchiCAD, OS,.....

Cheers,
Anonymous
Not applicable
If i had experienced these problems in AC 12 you were right. But this problems only occurs in AC 13
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is definitely a graphic card problem. First of all update the driver of your videocard (or an older one).
If it is not solved, read this wiki about video cards:
http://www.archicadwiki.com/Video Cards for ArchiCAD 13

If you cannot solve it, you can always turn off hardware acceleration or buy a different video card.
Anonymous
Not applicable
thank you all for answering when it was a graphic card problem and when i updated the driver problem solve.
good day
Anonymous
Not applicable
oh and one more thing. in archicad 12 at right bottom corner there was a system use bar. but it does not exists in archicad 13. how can i open it?
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
If you mean the info about free hard drive space and memory usage: it is gone in AC13. I don't know why but it was taken out of the program as far as I can see.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes laszlonagy thats what i am talking about. it was a great tool i wonder why graphisoft remowed that tool??
Learn and get certified!