BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC12: Cameras Moving

Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
This just happened to two of our projects in the past week, so it could be user error, but that's highly unlilkely. ALL of the cameras have moved by some random increment -- in other words, all cameras have moved by the same X and Y coordinates (I haven't checked the Z). Anyone else ever experience this?
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've never seen the like.

Do you have more than one camera path? If so did all the paths move or only the active one?
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Matthew -- according to one of my users, "Only the active one moved. And to make things even stranger, 3 of the 18 cameras on the path that moved seem to have stayed in the correct position. All the other ones look like they shifted the same amount."
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Very strange. It's hard to imagine that someone could accidentally select 15 cameras and move them without noticing, but it's also hard to see how it could happen spontaneously.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, I had same issue, but I think 'twas user error.

I had all (4) cameras move, I was mystified until I reasoned that with the only visible element being the camera itself, and knowing that I set up the center of the house as the target of each view, I assumed that some selection set had grabbed the not-visible portion of the camera target alignment.

For me no big deal just moved all cameras back.
HTH

Snap
Learn and get certified!