Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Teamwork Libraries Not Loading

Anonymous
Not applicable
QUESTION 1:
Ok when I share the project I go Teamwork/Project/Share...
Then select the server. (ignore "denied" that part works now)

I have custom libraries made up of folders and .gsm objects (company libraries) so I click Custom then Libraries...
It shows me the current libraries loaded into the project...

Under the Action column by default all 3 libraries are defaulted to Don't Use...
I then select Upload and select the server and hit ok...
It gives me the error "Could not upload library, because a library with the same name already exists on the server!"...

This is somewhat true, it IS located on the server but not loaded in the BIM Server libraries

What am I doing wrong? I have admin rights to the server and the project as a user.

QUESTION 2:
If I try to manage the BIM server libraries from my computer and add say..Archicad 12 Migration Library....Notice below how it says the 13 library isn't loaded but when I check the BIM Server Control Center on the server it says the 13 library IS loaded...?

It gives me this error "Could not authenticate to server!"

..."Failed to upload container!"

QUESTION 3:...SOLVED
NOW all of a sudden it is saying "denied" next to the server name when I try manage BIM server libraries and gives me a warning "You must be a Server or Project administrator to use the manage BIM servers dialog"...lol this is crazy i just checked the BIM server control center and YES i do have admin rights....SOLVED

Any ideas? lol
25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello

Same problem here on last hotfix on MAC Server (cannot upload any library to BIM Server) but not if we install BIM Server in a "normal" Mac without MAC OS Server (it works perfectly…).
Some ideas ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Fmr wrote:
Same problem here on last hotfix on MAC Server (cannot upload any library to BIM Server) but not if we install BIM Server in a "normal" Mac without MAC OS Server (it works perfectly…).
Solved

Just need to name BIM Server on Mac with Mac Os X Server with IP name and then it works other solutions definitively don't work.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad to hear someone else is having library loading issues. I have a contractor trying to share my project from their machine in another country and we are both on PC with all the latest hotfixes but the libraries are a problem and everything is very slow. Has anyone found a solution in this area?
I have the same problem with libraries.
I have shared 5 projects untill now, with no problems
Suddenly today, upon trying to share a project, all objects appear missing.
When i go to the Library manager i cannot add the missing libraries because instead of the "Choose" i get the "Open" button...
In the BIM server i see all the libraries, but when i open "Manage BIM server Libraries" a get a window with no libraries inside.
When i try to upload a library i get the message "Failed to upload library"

Mac OSX 13.6.4 | AC 26 INT 3001 FULL
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem. Anyone have any ideas?
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Guys, check out this article to see if it helps:

http://www.archicadwiki.com/Bugs/Teamwork/LibraryNotFound
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Dear FMR,
you wrote "Just need to name BIM Server on Mac with Mac Os X Server with IP name and then it works other solutions definitively don't work."
May you explain more?
I can't upload library on my BIM server located on a Mac Xserve with snow leopard server system (Mac OS X 10.6.2 server).

Thank a lot in advance.

paolo
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was able to resolve my issue by logging on to the server from all machines with the server IP address rather than the DNS, which was the default.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Finally it works fine.
Thank you so much!!!

paolo

www.archicura.it
Anonymous
Not applicable
How do I change the server name, so that I am connected in the same way as my coworker?