Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

help me..! error instal archicad 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
after install ArchiCAD 13, I want to run out and then this error, no one else can help me? Text error as below:

Problem: ArchiCAD could not be launched because the following add-ons are
missing:
Interactive Schedule
Startup
MEP Modeler

In order for ArchiCAD to start, these add-ons must be placed in this folder:
C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 13\Add-Ons

error.jpg
15 REPLIES 15
TMA_80
Enthusiast
Just in case, as i'm not sure it is the solution:

Disable your antivirus program...once disabled install ArchiCAD.

Good luck & happy new year!
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Anonymous
Not applicable
I finally solved the problem!
In the XP regional settings there is a setup option for non-unicode programs. Even if I formerly set up everything for hungarian including this option, in some mysterious reason it didn't install the proper codepage.
Being totally hopeless, as a final try, I resetted the codepage to some totally different language, applied the settings, and restarted the OS. Opened the regional settings again, set back to hungarian, and what a suprise!, the OS asked for the setup CD, installed the needed files for the codepage. I restarted the OS again and it finally works!

So if anyone meet this problem, first check the regional settings/advanced options/language for non unicode programs!
It should match to that language, which language version of Archicad you want to use. In the add-ons (of course in its localized name) folder of AC13 there is an xreadcfg.txt. file. This file is also for setting up codepages. Check if the DEFWINTOMACCONVTABLE variable is set for the correct codepage.
Happy new year!

Ps.: I still can't understand why the AC10, AC11, AC12 and this add-ons had no problem with this codepage thing...
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Pepicsek,
I am glad you managed to solve it and thanks for the feedback.
I am sure others will find it useful.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
I was having this same problem today in the English version. The above didn't work for me. What did was inserting the disk in and doing a repair.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I've got a macbook pro, the new one, alu (mac os x 10.6.2, op. language: english). I've got the same problem, with Archicad 13 (Hun) installation.
I was seen that everybody was talking about the windows platform, so...
If you've got this kind of problem, to solve it, you have to go in Preferences-International, and then you have to check if in the languages, you've got yours (hungarian), for spelling....
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think i got the reason and a possible solution. To clarify i tell my short story.

I have 2 PCs, an old one with Win XP 32bit and a new one with win7 64bit, on the old one archicad runs on 32 bit on the new one it runs on 64bit.

I tried to install the MEP Modeller on the 64bit one and it gave me the same error message, i thought it might be because the addon is a 32bit version so i installed it on the old pc and it works wihtout anyproblem.

I got Hun version of archicad 13 so it has nothing to do with the language.