Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

2010 GRAPHISOFT Customer Survey

Brett Brown
Advocate
I would be interested in your views of the questions and how they relate to improving Archicad for it's users?

Correct me if I'm wrong but is this the first time Graphisoft has polled it's users?
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
25 REPLIES 25
Brett Brown
Advocate
Thankyou every one who voted. Not surprised most users were not asked. Reason - A monthly email from the local Graphisoft which included the question that if you wanted to participate, email them back to ask to be included.

If Graphisoft were serious about our views they would email this survey to every known user. Even though it is named Strategy, they might get a higher response and better idea of what they are doing wrong, had it been multi choice with relevant answers. Who in Graphisoft is going to read every written response to these questions. These questions seem to be more about patting Graphisoft hierarchy on the back for a job well done than anything about improving the actual program.

See what you think, attached is the questions and here is the survey. 28th Feb cut off time for putting forward your views.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Got the same email as you, Brett (obviously). Chose not to email them back to register my interest, and now looking at the questions I'm glad I didn't. So I picked "asked but not interested".
Akos Pfemeter
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Dear Archi-Talkers,

We have been running this survey on selected markets only. The deadline is February 28 for submissions. If you would like to provide your input you are welcome to do so but please keep the above mentioned deadline.

Thank You,

Akos Pfemeter

VP Global Cross-Brand Sales, Graphisoft

Anonymous
Not applicable
Brett wrote:
Thankyou every one who voted. Not surprised most users were not asked. Reason - A monthly email from the local Graphisoft which included the question that if you wanted to participate, email them back to ask to be included.

If Graphisoft were serious about our views they would email this survey to every known user. Even though it is named Strategy, they might get a higher response and better idea of what they are doing wrong, had it been multi choice with relevant answers. Who in Graphisoft is going to read every written response to these questions. These questions seem to be more about patting Graphisoft hierarchy on the back for a job well done than anything about improving the actual program.

See what you think, attached is the questions and here is the survey. 28th Feb cut off time for putting forward your views.
Where do we send this back to?
Brett Brown
Advocate
Joseph, It's an online survey and clicking on "here" in the above quote takes you there. The PDF is so you can sort out your answers before you go online.

After your episode with add-ons I hope you mention the disadvantages we all endure at having to have add-ons to bring Archicad up to something like BIM
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Hey, don't try to influence others in what to answer.
It will not result in a realistic survey result.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Brett Brown
Advocate
Sorry if I hit a nerve Laszlo, I think the users are quite capable of expressing there own experiences with Archicad and the way forward into the future
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
No, I am not particularly affected by this or anything.
I just think this is the best way for the survey to serve its purpose.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
Akos Pfemeter...

do you and your friends in GS read wish forum ???
Do you ever read forum ???
Why dont you in GS talk with us...end users ???
Why dont you put in archicad our wishes insted of yours, which are only good to you - developers
Why dont you do anything what WE ask ?
Why archicadtalk exist ?
Why GS dont have some1 who will talk with us, end users ???
Will you ever fullfill any wish from this forum cos poeple keep writing wishes and you still develop some not needed stuff in ac

I think that you in GS dont know anything about buisness . . .