Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Cadimage - Design Suite

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey all, I was trying to install the Cadimage Design Suite add-on to my ArchiCAD 13 Student Version (64bit). When installing, the Cadimage installer 'searches' for the Graphisoft folder for a while. It never does find it on its own. I don't have the option to select a folder either. After I cancel the install and start it again, it goes through no problem.

I then go to open up ArchiCAD and get all kinds of errors about the master script, things missing, etc. I didn't screenshot any of it, but if needed I can go through the procedure to show you exactly what is going on. Is anyone else having this problem with the add-on?
5 REPLIES 5
Brett Brown
Advocate
You might get answers to your problems here, if not email them on Monday
Imac, Big Sur AC 20 NZ, AC 25 Solo UKI,
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
yep, just log a new support ticket with us here:
http://www.cadimagetools.com/resources/support.aspx
it sounds like it might be a permissions error of some sort...
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
Anonymous
Not applicable
I am in the same situation as you R_Gautschi. same story. I also have Achicad 13 64 bit installed. all was working until CADIMAGE came along. full of errors. I followed the installation instructions. i tripled check by uninstalling achicad. so the problem comes with CADIMAGE. zzz >.<
Someone help us.
It works tottaly fine with 32bit system.
Is there a Cadimage 64bit installation i dont think there is.
If you have found a solution please massage me thanks
henrypootel
Graphisoft Partner
Graphisoft Partner
Have you logged a support ticket or emailed yet?

If you want help from the Cadimage Tools Tech Support people, that's what you need to do. The link to the support system is above, or you can just email customer.care@cadimagetools.com

They will need more information than you've put into your post too, so please let them know what the problem is specifically and include screenshots if possible.

And no, I won't 'massage' you. Sorry.
Josh Osborne - Central Innovation

HP Zbook Studio G4 - Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7 7820HQ, 32Gb RAM, Quadro M1200
Anonymous
Not applicable
henrypootel wrote:
And no, I won't 'massage' you. Sorry.
Oh come on, you're not too far away and it may be fun.