BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Stair: Curved treads lines

NandoMogollon
Advocate
Hi All

This is a basic question, is it possible to create a Stair with Stair Maker-maybe with the "create stair using selection" option and ending with a stair like this?

I've been doing it with Slabs, because the complex profile creates problems with the adjacent walls/beams.
Is there a way to create i with stair maker?

Thanks!

Nando

Picture 1.png
Nando Mogollon
Director @ BuilDigital
nando@buildigital.com.au
Using, Archicad Latest AU and INT. Revit Latest (have to keep comparing notes)
More and more... IFC.js, IFCOpenShell
All things Solibri and BIMCollab
3 REPLIES 3
TMA_80
Enthusiast
I've been doing it with Slabs, because the complex profile creates problems with the adjacent walls/beams
what if you put the created profile in a new layer then give this layer a different priority number (2 for example)
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
NandoMogollon
Advocate
Thanks,
YEP, I've tried and it works , but it wont have the trimmed edges... and the SEO doesn't show on floorplans...

I'm trying now with a smaller section of the stair.... I'll postreply if I find a workaround

Nando
Nando Mogollon
Director @ BuilDigital
nando@buildigital.com.au
Using, Archicad Latest AU and INT. Revit Latest (have to keep comparing notes)
More and more... IFC.js, IFCOpenShell
All things Solibri and BIMCollab
TMA_80
Enthusiast
NandoMogollon wrote:
Thanks,
YEP, I've tried and it works , but it wont have the trimmed edges... and the SEO doesn't show on floorplans...

I'm trying now with a smaller section of the stair.... I'll postreply if I find a workaround

Nando
well , once you've applied the SEO operation you could save the resultant shape as an object ...it should work .
AC12_20 |Win10_64bit|
Learn and get certified!