Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

changing the colour

Anonymous
Not applicable
i know its a little strange, but i cant help it...

where can i change the red colour to black?
i went over options 5 times, changed every colour, but i cant find it...

Brez naslova.png
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable
U have to do this : select the door , then settings, then go to "floor plan and section" , symbol and outline, and uncheck "enable object's linetype" and "enable object's pens" and now change the colours.
i have another problem: is there any way to get rid of that orange lines as in this image ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks for the help...

and yes, i want to know how to get rid of those lines... but i think they have to be now... some new rule or something?
Anonymous
Not applicable
I also want to know how to get rid of those lines. The 3D view: The direction of the 2 lines represent the opening of the window... You can remove them, I'm just not sure how.
Kristen
Participant
did you figure out how to change the orange line in plan? if you are working in AC13, that option is no longer in the "floor plan and section" settings. it is now in the model view options (alternative for GDL objects in ArchiCAD library 13) as a global control over the arc in all door symbols

i cannot find where to turn off the diagonal opening lines in 3D
Kristen Broberg
AC 23 SWE Full on Windows 10 Pro
HP Zbook 15 G6 32GB
i7-9850H 2,6GHz
Quadro M2200 2GB
www.liljewall.se
Anonymous
Not applicable
It is all in AC13 new Model View Options Combinations for GDL objects. This way you set this option different for each view.
Anonymous
Not applicable
so there is not way to get rid of that orange line ? or...
Rod Jurich
Contributor
mlegs wrote:
/.... is there any way to get rid of that orange lines as in this image ?
Assuming you have Ver 13 then open Model View Options and you will see there what you ask.
Just remember to save your view set,
It also helps others to answer your query if you add a signature with your OS and version
Rod Jurich
AC4.55 - AC14 INT (4204) |  | OBJECTiVE |