Teamwork & BIMcloud
About Teamwork, BIMcloud, BIMcloud Basic, BIMcloud Software as a Service, network settings, etc.

Library¿?

Anonymous
Not applicable
when i joined a proyect, the AC13 library was loaded; however i can't see the objects. they appear as missing objects..

what can i do?
4 REPLIES 4
Erika Epstein
Booster
Click on any of the missing items such as the doors, and see which libraries the missing objects come from. For example if the project was started in an earlier version of archicad you may need to load the appropriate migration libraries. Or perhaps there are 3rd party libraries that also need to be loaded?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
i'm working with archicad 13 SPA x64.. the server is using archicad 13 SPA 32bit.. also.. my OS is windows 7 in english x64.. and the server is windows 7 spanish x86

is it because of the language? or the architecture of the System (x64, x86)??
Erika Epstein
Booster
Hi Enrique,
Perhaps I was not clear. Attached is a screenshot of the Library Manager and Library Loading Report in AC13. While I have the full version and you the EDU version, they should be the same.

What we are trying to establish is which library(s) the missing library parts are from.

The '11' at the end of this library part names tells me that AC 11 library was once loaded in this project so I would start by adding the AC11 Migration Library.

If you can't figure it out, try posting a similar screen shot.
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
the missing objects are from AC13 library.. and as you can see in my previous screenshot.. it was already loaded by the server..

i tried to add the library myself however.. when i press the add button.. i can only select gdl objects, but not the complete folder.

im not sure if its because of the windows language..

my library folder is in C:\Program Files\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 13\Biblioteca ArchiCAD 13
however the server's library is in C:\Archivos de programa(x86)\Graphisoft\ArchiCAD 13\Biblioteca ArchiCAD 13

is it a problem? or why is it that i cannot see the objects..?