BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Zones and interactive schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am wroking on calcuating occupancy of buildings using the zones and the IBC loading factor. The zone stamp is doing all the calculation, and displays it on the plan. This all works great; when the Update Zones command is run, the zones update and the occupany updates as well. Next the Interactive Schedule: I have it set to include Element Type Zone and Zone Category "Occupancy Calculation" which is a category I have created and set to use the occupancy calculation zone stamp. In the schedule fields I am scheduling The Floor(Story) and a parameter custom to the zone stamp, "Maximum Occupancy" The first time the schedule is run It displays everything properly. However, if there are changes made to the zone (either the area changes or the occupancy factor changes) which change the "Maximum Occupany" parameter, the schedule will not pick up this change and retains the initial value. If I try to change the value of the max occupancy in the schedule, the schedule will override my change with the new correct value. This appears to be the only way to get the schedule to rebuild. Does anyone know of another way to make the schedule rebuild? Is there some obscure workevniroment setting? BTW, this is ArchiCAD 13, Hotfix #4.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok, So this is a bug in 13. I just rebuilt the zone stamp in 12, as well as the schedule and all work fine.
Learn and get certified!