BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Window Schedule

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are trying to figure out how to create a Door or Window Schedule with only a few doors and windows listed. I do a lot of remodel work, so the majority of windows and doors in the existing houses stay the same and don't need to get listed in the Door or Window Schedules.

The Archicad Program, however, is listing all my doors and windows and we can't seem to figure out how not to list the ones we don't want in the Schedule. Is there someway to program/define the Criteria in the "Scheme Settings" so that the Schedules only list the ones we do want?

We have gone in and selected the ones we wanted, then gone back to the Schedule, right clicked on List Selected Floor Plan Items only, and Schedule then contains only those selected items. However, once the windows are deselected, the Window Schedule then reverts back to its default size and lists all the Windows in the Floor Plan instead of just the ones we want.

Thanks for your time.
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Use the ID field to distinguish the windows you want scheduled. For example, use an empty ID or "X" etc for those that you do NOT want scheduled, and a useful ID for those that should be. You can set the ID for an entire selected group at once.

In your schedule settings, use a criteria that has the ID <> empty / X / whatever to exclude the 'other' windows (or doors).
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Srinivas
Booster
Hi,

You can assign the window ID's that you don't want to list in the scheme to a "*" or something that makes sense for the project and add a condition in the windows criteria to avoid these windows to be listed.

Hope this helps.

PS: Karl you are too fast to me!
2010-06-08_Window_Schedule.png
ArchiCAD Services
ArchiCAD since v9 to latest
iMac, Windows 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, it worked!
Learn and get certified!