Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Master Layouts for the print environment in AC 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
There should be a system of establishing a set of titleblocks for the print environment as well as the plot environment. (ie. for 8.5" x 11" or 11" x 17" sheets) but I have not found it in AC 10's reference guides or Ac's on line help.
Can someone please direct me to those instructions?

Thanks, Paul
5 REPLIES 5
TomWaltz
Participant
Wouldn't that depend on your make and model of printers and plotters? (I'm thinking mostly of margins, correct me if you had something else in mind)
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Tom but I was looking for a formating similar to that in plotmaker with the preset border and title block if that is possible..
Thansk again.
Anonymous
Not applicable
These need to be set up as masters. If you had it in 9, you have it in 10. Open up one of your previous layout books in AC 10.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Mike wrote:
These need to be set up as masters. If you had it in 9, you have it in 10. Open up one of your previous layout books in AC 10.
I did not have the same from 9 to 10. But if it is those blocks from 9 you are looking for just open the master in 9 and copy and paste it to the 10 layout. This is what i did and it works like magic. If you need to set up printer/plotter margins go into the master settings and on the size paper drop down scroll up to the import from printer/plotter and use it. It is a miracle worker I tell you. A true miracle worker.
Djordje
Ace
jcude wrote:
Mike wrote:
I did not have the same from 9 to 10. But if it is those blocks from 9 you are looking for just open the master in 9 and copy and paste it to the 10 layout. This is what i did and it works like magic. If you need to set up printer/plotter margins go into the master settings and on the size paper drop down scroll up to the import from printer/plotter and use it. It is a miracle worker I tell you. A true miracle worker.
Why?

Just open the LBK in 10, save it, and, using Organizer, drag the Masters across.

Check the margins anyway, the handling is a bt different.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen