BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

!Restored: ArchiCAD 10 Hotfix (1187) is now available

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
This Hotfix includes critical fixes for ArchiCAD 10 . As always, this Hotfix installs on any of the previous builds of ArchiCAD 10, from 815 and above. Applies to Commercial and Educational licenses too. Currently, INT, USA and AUS language versions are available, others follow this and next week.

A Hotfix for ArchiCAD 11 is planned to be released next week.
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
14 REPLIES 14
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Jay,

One of the bugs that got fixed in this Hotfix was that 'Find and Replace' criteria (that can be saved with the Project) could duplicate themselves, if, e.g. they originated from a hotlinked module - each Hotlink update would multiply them. If you had saved Find and select criteria, and if you used hotlinks, then your file could be unnecessarily big - something this Hotfix takes care of.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
gkmethy wrote:
Jay,
If you had saved Find and select criteria,

and if you used hotlinks, then your file could be unnecessarily big - something this Hotfix takes care of.

Greg
How do I know if I saved the Find and select criteria for the Project?

This file does not have any hotlinks. I am using ArchiTerra 3.0 if that was any effect.
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
In the 'Find and Select' Dialog there is an arrow button next to the type selection list - 'Load' in this pop-up opens a 'Load Criteria set' window. Here's where the Criteria are saved, if any.
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Well in the past few days my file size is back up to a "mature" 26 MB. It is surprising that was 10MB, got down to 3MB and now is a healthy 26MB. I quess I can feel like I am not missing any information. Puzzling how it increased so much.
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Grid tool bug is now fixed in a new Hotfix (1188). Hotfixes update the goodies loaded into ArchiCAD, so you do not need to download them again from the goodies page after each Hotfix.

greg
Gergely Kmethy
Learn and get certified!