BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hotfix for ArchiCAD 11 (build 1033)

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
You can now download the first Hotfix for ArchiCAD 11. (it's build 1033). Currently the INT, USA, AUS and NZE language versions are available.
ArchiCAD automatic "Check for update" will notify you about the Hotfix, but the "check for updates" command in the Help menu is still available.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
12 REPLIES 12
Dennis Lee
Booster
Thanks for the hotfix! BTW, it seems that the AC10 subset library and accessories libraries were also updated on the goodies page. I think these two need to be downloaded and updated separately from the hot fix.
ArchiCAD 25 & 24 USA
Windows 10 x64
Since ArchiCAD 9
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
No, the subset library and the accessories library did not change. We wrongly modified the "date modified" - corrected now.
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there details of the update also available?
Rafal SLEK
Enthusiast
http://www.graphisoft.com/support/archicad/downloads/ReleaseNotes/AC11-970to1033-ReleaseNotes.html
MacBook Pro Retina 2019/2.4 GHz/Intel Core i9/32GB RAM/Radeon Pro 5500M 4GB/macOS 11.6/ArchiCAD 25vINT+POL/Maxwell Render 5.2/Twinmotion 2022.1
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Important Note:

Our crash database shows a number of crashes that were caused by an improper installation of ArchiCAD. This probably happens if you install the Hotfix while ArchiCAD is running. Make sure to exit ArchiCAD before installing the Hotfix. If you experience frequent crashes since installing the Hotfix, please uninstall ArchiCAD and reinstall ArchiCAD and the Hotfix.
Gergely Kmethy
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Note for IFC users: there is a more recent Add-On available on our IFC support site: http://www.graphisoft.com/support/ifc/downloads/public/

This version fixes a crash (crash while deleting or copying elements) that exists in the 1033 version.
Gergely Kmethy
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
gkmethy wrote:

Our crash database shows a number of crashes that were caused by an improper installation of ArchiCAD. This probably happens if you install the Hotfix while ArchiCAD is running.[
Update: We have now replaced the Hotfix installer with a version that checks if ArchiCAD is running.
Gergely Kmethy
Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
update#2: The above two fixes (installer warns if ArchiCAD is running; new IFC Add-On) are now included in a new Hotfix, build 1040
Gergely Kmethy
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys:
Got the Hotfix, download it, when it start running, it asks me for the archicad file, I tried the one inside graphisoft, dosent work, so which folder is it looking for?
Thanks.

Mario.
Learn and get certified!