BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Hotfix for ArchiCAD 11 (build 1033)

Greg Kmethy
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
You can now download the first Hotfix for ArchiCAD 11. (it's build 1033). Currently the INT, USA, AUS and NZE language versions are available.
ArchiCAD automatic "Check for update" will notify you about the Hotfix, but the "check for updates" command in the Help menu is still available.

Greg
Gergely Kmethy
VP, Customer Success, Graphisoft
12 REPLIES 12
TomWaltz
Participant
mariogomezcervantes wrote:
Hi guys:
Got the Hotfix, download it, when it start running, it asks me for the archicad file, I tried the one inside graphisoft, dosent work, so which folder is it looking for?
Thanks.

Mario.
What OS are you using? (It might be worth adding to your signature so you don't keep getting asked that question)
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys:
Got the Hotfix, download it, when it start running, it asks me for the archicad file, I tried the one inside graphisoft, dosent work, so which folder is it looking for?
Thanks.

Mario.
ArchiCAD 11 on a Pentium 4 - xp sp2
Karl Ottenstein
It should be asking about a folder, not a file. In any case, unless you installed AC 11 more than once in more than one folder (no reason to!), simply accept the defaults - do NOT browse/etc - and the update should proceed normally.

If not, the easiest thing (in terms of time) is to uninstall AC 11, then reinstall and install the hotfix.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!