BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Licensing
About all sorts of licenses, their management, Graphisoft ID, Graphisoft Store, License Manager Tool, etc.

educational license watermark

havlatd
Newcomer

Hello everyone, I want to ask You about educational version watermark. I am okay with it but I want to change colour of this watermark or change font type. Because when we print in school and we forgot to change to monochrome drawing in settings of document but we already have monochrome thing on this pdf document and after that we print monochrome paper with blue watermark and we have to pay more money for small watermark in corner. We are angry after that and we will be so happy if You give us some advice about this problem. Thanks for yours answers. Have a nice day!

2 REPLIES 2
Joe Logiudice
Graphisoft Moderator
Graphisoft Moderator

Hello there! It is not possible to change the color or font type of the watermark.

While I understand your economic needs, please note that the watermark serves as a control tool to prevent the educational version from being used for professional work. It is similar to the watermark on banknotes and cannot be altered.

Giovanni Logiudice

Educational Community Expert, Moderator

Certified GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD BIM Manager
Eduardo Rolon

Money wise I don't see why you can't specify that they print in grayscale thus avoiding the "color" charge. That is what my students have been doing for the last 20 years…

Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Learn and get certified!