BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

boxing on residential roofs

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there a way to put boxing on a residential roof such as on a gable for a home?
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello jeremy

Do you mean like on the pict ?
If yes it is downloadable In 3DSmile after free registration.

HTH
Anonymous
Not applicable
what i need is boxing under the roof line from the wall to the roof that the soffit can be hung from for ventilation.

By the way, is there a sight with the other product sent in english. southern boys have a hard time with french.
You mean an overhanging rake, right? Run a proper-thickness roof past the gable wall, then use another, thinner, roof to SEO subtract down from the big roof.

If this is what you want, and you have more questions, I can post detailed steps.
James Murray

Archicad 25 • Rill Architects • macOS • OnLand.info
Anonymous
Not applicable
when you hang soffit it has to come all the way to the corner and be level across the bottom so there would be what would apear to be a box trimmed to the bottom of the roof to simulate the area where the soffit is hung. this is what i need to represent and i didn't know if maybe there was a setting i was missing in the roof tool or if there really wasn't one. if noti can continue modelling the boxing with a slab and SEO'ing to the roof. thanx guys
Thomas Holm
Booster
Seems like Italian to me ! 😉
However, I've tried to register on that site, but it doesn't seem to work. Any thoughts, anyone Italian?
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello Thomas

Not italian but french, it seems to had some registration problems today.
Do you receive the confirmation mail ?
Anonymous
Not applicable
http://www.objectsonline.com/customer/search.php?substring=eave

go here and check out eave designer, well worth the
$100.00. there is a bit of a learing curve but it will do exactly what you are looking to do, plus much much more.
Thomas Holm
Booster
Fmr wrote:
Hello Thomas

Not italian but french, it seems to had some registration problems today.
Do you receive the confirmation mail ?
No. And I tried to register a month or so back, didn't work then either.
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thomas wrote:
No. And I tried to register a month or so back, didn't work then either.

Hello Thomas

I had try to create a new account wednesday —i already have one…— and I had the same problem. Some other french user too. I wait for news from 3DSmile about this problem.

Then If you want to download some objects from this site i can send you them by mail.
Learn and get certified!