BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
BIMx
About BIMx (mobile, web and desktop), connection to BIMcloud, and related technical questions.

Archicad 27 BIMx Package to be saved Problem

Sefa Yakut
Booster

Hello! 

I have a problem when trying to publish a BIMx model. I have set everything right and when I hit publish it processes and saves the plan and section designs, as well as the BIMx info but when it reaches the 11th and final step which is the BIMx Package it seems to stop processing, and the message writes: to be saved. When I doubleclick on that it says that it has not been processed yet, but there is no progress as time goes by, as there is no option of stoping or pausing the process , only the close option for the window.

How could I resolve this?

Thank you in advance for any answers

SefaYakut_0-1701352722962.png

6 REPLIES 6
Barry Kelly

Click on the yellow warning triangle next to BIMx basic data.

Does that offer any clues?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

The yellow warning triangle next to BIMx Basic Data only warns about the preview photo that needs to be added to the project. When I add any preview photo to the project from the project information, the warning sign disappears , but this does not solve the problem "to be saved."

SefaYakut_0-1701411182104.png

OK thanks.

So now the question is where is it saving that BIMx package to.

Are you saving to your local drive or the BIMX transfer site?

If it is the BIMX transfer site, maybe it is not getting through.

Can you access it yourself?

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Oleksandra Vakariuk
Graphisoft
Graphisoft

Hi all,

I see that the BIMx Package is created when saving a file locally (with or without uploading it to the BIMx Transfer Site). @Sefa Yakut could you please provide some further information to help us narrow down the issue:

• Do you experience this problem with all projects or only with a specific one?
  • Does it happen on multiple devices?

If the issue happens only with one project, I'd like to ask you to share the PLA with us by sending it to bimx@graphisoft.com.

Kind regards,

Oleksandra Vakariuk

Technical Support Engineer

@Sefa Yakut wrote:

The yellow warning triangle next to BIMx Basic Data only warns about the preview photo that needs to be added to the project. When I add any preview photo to the project from the project information, the warning best laptop for ai sign disappears , but this does not solve the problem "to be saved."

SefaYakut_0-1701411182104.png

I find that the publishing process stalls at the 11th step, specifically during the BIMx Package stage, displaying a message indicating that it is "to be saved" without progressing further. Waiting for some time, there is no apparent advancement in the process, and the option to stop or pause the operation is unavailable, leaving only the option to close the window.

arsensargsyan2040
Participant

Hi, I tried many variant to solve this problem, even installed other archicad version and finally i realized that the problem is just in the language of the name of  publishing model. Rename it in english language and retry to publish hipermodel again.

Learn and get certified!