BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Future of BIM Giants

rm
Advisor

While I believe both GS and Autodesk are already working on integrating AI into their offerings, I believe the future is bright for new BIM solutions infinitely more powerful, easier to use and far less expensive then the current BIM solutions and their overly priced yearly pricing schemes. No more snafus on getting license updated upon release of software updates.

This will be a direct result of AI generated coding that anyone will be able to use.  I believe this will happen in less than 5 years.

Wake up Giants, the party is coming to end!

Prove me wrong!

Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
2 REPLIES 2

Couple that with the eagerness of dissatisfied users who feel their voices aren't heard. That which will help drive the migration to other solutions.

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
4hotshoes
Advisor

Maybe I need to learn how to use AI to code my own 3D CAD app. I know what I want it to do to improve on Archicad. Maybe AI can help me generate a wish list from users and rank it to help shape the app development. Or GS could too I guess.

Todd Oeftger
AC27 Mac MacBook Pro 15", 2019, 2.3 GHz i9, 32GB, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB, 500GB SSD, 32" Samsung Display (2560x1440)
Learn and get certified!