BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Master Layout Not showing up

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have tried all the translators and i continue to have the problem where the master layout is not showing up. Is it because it is a teamwork file, not in my workspace, i dont know? please help
5 REPLIES 5
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Because you use the word "translators" I assume you mean that Masters don't appear when translating to ACAD -- could you please clarify? AC build/computer specs?
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC26 US (5002) on Mac OS Ventura 13.5
Anonymous
Not applicable
build AC 1114
Macbook Pro 17" Intel Core Duo 2 GB

And yes, but translators i mean that the master is not showing up when translating to autocad.
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
Make sure the layers that contain your Master elements are on in the Layout Book (I don't believe that any of the translator settings have to do with Master output).
Anonymous
Not applicable
And if they are on, and included with a Layout book Layer combination? Should that be turned on, or should all the layers be turned on?
Laura Yanoviak
Advocate
The Layout Book has its own active Layer Combination (which is different from the Layer Combination set in the Model). Our "Layout Book Layer Combination" is simply all layers on with the exception of no-plot layers. Does this answer your question?
Learn and get certified!