Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Fit in Window Mystery

Michael
Contributor
See attached file.........
In plan view while using "Fit in Window" produces an extent that the system says is including Master Layout data.

Can not locate.........
Can you explain ?

thank you !
Michael |:-)
AC 4.5 - 19 Build 3003 Full USA
Mac OSX 10.10
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Michael,

It's not immediately clear to me where that screenshot is being taken. It looks like it is the floorplan with a layout or a master set as the reference in the background, as there is no paper area defined, but you wouldn't have the message about the master on the floorplan!? If it is a layout, where is the drawing frame for that placed view, just to count it out?

It looks like some kind of rogue origin, but the origin point doesn't seem to be included in the zoom-to-extents definition so should be ignored.

Where is the origin in the master that is applied to that layout? Perhaps you have a hotspot on there also?

I suppose it could also be part of a library part used on the master. Does it occur even on a new blank master?

We need a little more info on the specifics to get to the bottom of this.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Michael,
Possible areas of the picture is very far from the origin? but it will not happen when there is no element left behind some of the pictures or does not look far or may not actually be deleted when there is enlargement of the window.
or the still remaining 2D image line or other element that is located close to the point of origin as if it will be larger in the region to take the overall.
Attempting to review the possibility still exists an object or 2D element remaining close to the point of origin is not visible.
Sorry my English