BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

oh and another, dimension related question

Anonymous
Not applicable
if i create a dim line made of few stop points, and can i edit it without erasing everything and doing it all over again, differently ?
4 REPLIES 4
Karl Ottenstein
Yes. See the help on editing dimensions. Very easy. With the dimension line selected, just ctrl(cmd) click model points to add new dimension points.

All of your questions here this past month or two have been pretty basic - the kinds of things that should be learned in the very first or second day of training. I strongly recommend that you contact your reseller for some hands-on training, or else start reading...

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
the thing is that not many ppl are using archicad in israel
Acctually - very few
i am learning this software - rather fast - its the small things that i stumble from time to time.

so, i am reading like u offered (u see me arite a question from time to time)
ur right about searching this forum before asking but sometimes past answers are not clear

in any way - thanks you (:
Dwight
Newcomer
Do not stop asking questions.
We all want you to succeed.
Dwight Atkinson
Karl Ottenstein
zilberdik wrote:
the thing is that not many ppl are using archicad in israel
What is the story with this Dani Shaviv, your Israeli reseller:
http://www.graphisoft.com/products/where_to_buy/africa_middle_east/israel.html

Is he unwilling / unable to provide any training and support? If not, then GS should know so that they can find a new reseller for your country.

Good luck,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.6, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Learn and get certified!