BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

patches disappear in PM

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does anyone know why patches generated in AC disappear in PM? I have "Opaque Background" parameter on. This is driving me bonkers. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
Maura wrote:
Does anyone know why patches generated in AC disappear in PM? I have "Opaque Background" parameter on. This is driving me bonkers. Thanks.
What are your Display Options for Background Fills set to in Plotmaker? They should be "By Element".

Also, double-click on the View in Archicad, and makes sure its Display Options are set correctly in Archicad as well.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, Tom. Things are always so easy when you know how. I really don't know how people figure all this stuff out. Thanks again. Maura
TomWaltz
Participant
Maura wrote:
Thanks, Tom. Things are always so easy when you know how. I really don't know how people figure all this stuff out. Thanks again. Maura
Simple: I have 25 people using Archicad. They find every button you can imagine and press it at the exact wrong time to have maximum negative result.

Sooner or later, I figure out what they clicked (or what setting was screwy in the template), and write it down for next time.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for sharing the secrets of your success. I had the feeling it was something like that. Cheers. Maura
Learn and get certified!