BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

publisher from archicad - print current zoom

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is probably a button somewhere we can't find. We have a lot of detail views set up with "current zoom" and would like to print each detail view on a single page. But if we try to print those views via publisher in Archicad, it prints the entire page, not the zoomed view. In the ordinary scheme of printing the zoom view would be available in the Archicad menu of the print settings "print current view." Publisher in Archicad doesn't seem to have this option ? I think we used to be able to do this from archicad without having to make a plotmaker layout book with 1 detail per page, but its driving us crazy today! What are we missing?

Archicad 9, Mac OSX 10.3.7, printing to HP laserjet 5100
Thanks!
Katie B.
4 REPLIES 4
TomWaltz
Participant
I could be wrong, but I believe the "current zoom" settings only work on Plotmaker.
Tom Waltz
Anonymous
Not applicable
If I understand the question right, you could create an individual view for each detail, and when you create the view in view editor, select "current zoom"

HTH,
Dan
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think this may help you:

But its not in publisher

Set up PDf as default printer.
In ArchiCAD > Print
>select 'current view only'

This doesnt help with having titleblocks on each print to a PDF : (
Anonymous
Not applicable
Katie wrote:
We have a lot of detail views set up with "current zoom" and would like to print each detail view on a single page.
Don't know if this would work for your needs, but you can marquee the area you want printed, and have it just print the Marqueed area (a setting in the print menu).
Learn and get certified!