BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
General discussions
Posts about job ads, news about competitions, events, learning resources, research, etc.

Tutorials + Site Plan

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am completely new to this and have no idea what I am doing. I find the tutorials pointless and they do not serve a purpose in creating a new design. I simply want to create a 1:250 site plan on what would be an A2 layout sized piece of paper. Any ideas? would be a great help.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
You're right that the the tutorials are of limited use for what you want. ArchiCAD is primarily a building modeling program and it seems you are looking to make a 2D drawing. ArchiCAD can do this easily but you will need to learn the 2D tools to make the drawing and then how to place the drawing on a layout. There is too much to try to explain here. You should look for material specifically about 2D drawing in ArchiCAD or get some personal training.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you should find some one who know archicad to sit next to you and answer your question directly, you will learn archicad's basic function within a week.

but for now, you may search in this forum, and ask question directly and more specific.e.g 'how can i draw this line?' ' how can i make this shape?'
Learn and get certified!