Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

installation issue

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, it appears that i should have something called the AC11-BASIC ITG (chapter of the training guide) installed at the sametime as when AV11 was installed which has movies and other interactive material that can help me get on with AC11. However, in the Program Files>Graphisoft all i have is the ArchiCad 11 folder and nothing else. Can anyone help or suggest a way that will help me load this interactive guide so that i can work through it. Many Thanks
1 REPLY 1
__archiben
Booster
AAJS wrote:
Can anyone help or suggest a way that will help me load this interactive guide so that i can work through it. Many Thanks
before our esteemed moderator hangs you from the flag pole, place your machine, OS, archicad, etc... information in your signature file here. questions like this can better be answered knowing a little more about your set-up.

for example, the ITG is installed alongside the main archicad folder on a mac . . . if you are on a PC, i don't know . . .

also, did the installer ask for a file location? if so, you should remember (or write down) where it was! have you tried searching your file system for it?

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup