BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Urgent help needed: Fills and objects went weird

Stefan Videnov
Booster

Hi everyone,
As the new year looms so do deadlines and I may have overdun the merry cleanup this time.
I saw that  hundreds of fills have snuck up in our BIMcloud project and a lot of objects don't display properly. For example in the object bellow there shouldn't be any hatch: 

StefanVidenov_0-1701680813854.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-12-04 095346.png

Schermafbeelding 2023-12-04 095202.png

When I deleted the extra fills shown abovea lot of objects from the dutch KeyMember library got shown only in black.. 

If I try to reimport the old fills from a backup they do get new FILL IDs so that didn't work, even if I say "override".

I Opened the object (ctrl+shift+O) and I saw that the object is using fill id 64. I then set 64 to be Dicht Arcering (or the dutch version of Background fill) as it is in the template , but the object still stays black.

Schermafbeelding 2023-12-04 112255.png

I have of course checked the objects settings and the graphic overrides, but the cause is something else.

Here you can see that in the project and in the template the object uses the same fill with ID 64

StefanVidenov_1-1701685812732.png

Any ideas?
Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0
Learn and get certified!