BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

3D Car on curved ramp, Z-axis settings

Anonymous
Not applicable
re: 3D Car on curved ramp, Z-axis settings

It it possible to place a 3D object, a car, on a curved ramp, so that each wheel of the car is at a different elevation?

If so, how is it done?

Thanks Greg.
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable
You don't say which car model.

Many library objects, especially cars and other vehicles contain parameters allowing x and y plane rotation on plan. See Alphaville collection for examples.

If you are not using one of these then you can rotate the objects manually. This forum contains many references on how to do this.

see: http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=15182&highlight=
Anonymous
Not applicable
Philip wrote:
Many library objects, especially cars and other vehicles contain parameters allowing x and y plane rotation on plan. See Alphaville collection for examples.
If you are not using one of these then you can rotate the objects manually.
Thanks for the info.
At this point any car will do. A Honda Accord and a 911 Carrera would be my choice. I was trying to use the AC10 "Car 01 10" object. Was also looking at objectsonline.com Alfaville ArchiCars 1 #121424.

I shall read the link & give it a shot.
Thanks Greg.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Anchor1 wrote:
Philip wrote:
If you are not using one of these then you can rotate the objects manually.
Thanks for the info.
At this point any car will do. A Honda Accord and a 911 Carrera would be my choice. I was trying to use the AC10 "Car 01 10" object. Was also looking at objectsonline.com Alfaville ArchiCars 1 #121424.

I shall read the link & give it a shot.
Thanks Greg.
Learn and get certified!