BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.
SOLVED!

Grey Materials - Graphic Override

thais2023
Participant

Hello everyone,

I am trying though graphic override to adjust a floor plan to make the materials fills (hatches) as per the image to be in a certain pen (grey), but all the ways I try it creates a solid grey hatch on top, not just changing colour, I can't change the pen set and had an impression that saw something similar somewhere. Thanks

Screenshot 2023-12-07 182247.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru

In your Graphic Override Rules, uncheck the Fill Type box. By the sounds of it, you only want the Fill Foreground Pen.

Ling.

ps. Since you are talking about Graphic Overrides it would be a good idea to include an image of your current settings. You should also include some information about your computer setup in your Forum Signature. See mine for more info.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Lingwisyer
Guru

In your Graphic Override Rules, uncheck the Fill Type box. By the sounds of it, you only want the Fill Foreground Pen.

Ling.

ps. Since you are talking about Graphic Overrides it would be a good idea to include an image of your current settings. You should also include some information about your computer setup in your Forum Signature. See mine for more info.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660

Hi Ling, thanks so much, it worked.

Learn and get certified!