Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Strange colour in my sections

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello,

I've created several sections in my project and they all had a normal white background. After saving the .pln and re-opening it, my sections have become slightly grey in areas ( attached )

I've looked at the settings and they all seem to be fine so I'm not sure what may be causing the problem... Any ideas ?

It's on some of the slabs and one wall.

Thank You
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've found that changing the section settings to ' nothing' under the Fill uncut surfaces will only changes some of the section i.e most walls are white however a few are still greyish.
Anonymous
Not applicable
It's also occuring on the Plans

What is it I need to do in order to get the fill back to white, but still retain the cut fill as black ? The settings do say white, but they are shows as grey

Thanks
Erika Epstein
Booster
Nathan,
There is a Work Environment setting that appears to 'gray' fills to differentiate them from a similar screen color. It has NO effect on prints.
Options>Work Environment>User Preference Schemes>on-Screeen Options> Automatic Pen color visibility adjustments

Is this what is happening?
Erika
Architect, Consultant
MacBook Pro Retina, 15-inch Yosemite 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Mac OSX 10.11.1
AC5-18
Onuma System

"Implementing Successful Building Information Modeling"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erika wrote:
Nathan,
There is a Work Environment setting that appears to 'gray' fills to differentiate them from a similar screen color. It has NO effect on prints.
Options>Work Environment>User Preference Schemes>on-Screeen Options> Automatic Pen color visibility adjustments

Is this what is happening?
That explains it !

Thank you very much